This is a standard terms and conditions of sale template, designed for use in relation to the supply of products by a supplier to a business customer. It may be adapted for use in relation to a wide range of products and product supply arrangements. To review the first few sections of the terms and conditions, click here:
Precedent Terms and Conditions of Sale
Some of the key provisions include:
- Definition of "products": what, exactly, will be supplied under the terms and conditions?
- Contracts: how are particular orders for products made, and at what point do orders become legally binding contracts?
- Delivery: when and how will products be delivered (or collected)?
- Title: when does ownership of the products pass to the buyer? Upon receipt of the products, or only after payment has been received by the supplier in full?
- Warranties: what warranties does the supplier give in respect of the products?
The contents, in full, are: (1) Definitions and interpretation, (2) These Terms, (3) Contracts, (4) Delivery, (5) Title, (6) Customer obligations, (7) Prices and payment, (8) Warranties, (9) Complaints, credits and replacements, (10) Limitations and exclusions of liability, (11) Termination, (12) Effects of termination, and (13) General.
This terms and conditions of sale document is 9 pages long (including guidance notes) and is supplied via email link in MS Word format.
For more information about contracts of sale and supply, and for links to third party resources, see our sale and supply contract
resource page.People who bought this item also bought: